The service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on the User’s terminal device of the Service and are intended for use with the websites https://cpp-prema.pl. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the terminal device, and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the User’s terminal device of the Service and obtaining access to them is CPP PREMA S.A., the operator of the website https://cpp-prema.pl.
1. Adapt the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow recognizing the User’s device of the Service and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2. Create statistics that help understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: session (session cookies) and permanent (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
1. Essential cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g., authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
2. Cookies used to ensure safety, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Service;
3. Performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the websites of the Service;
4. Functional cookies, enabling the remembering of settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
5. Advertising cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows storing cookies on the User’s terminal device. Service Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their each time posting in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies placed in the User’s terminal device of the Service and used can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
Cookies are small text information stored on your terminal device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our IT system.
Cookies allow us to:
More details can be found below.
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and from third parties. As for own cookies, CPP PREMA uses them for the proper functioning of the site.
Third-party cookies. The CPP PREMA website, like most modern websites, uses functions provided by external services, such as Meta Business Suite, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
Playing the visible embedded YouTube videos on the site is associated with accepting YouTube cookies.
Using a widget that allows sharing content on social media is associated with accepting cookies from Meta Business Suite and other social media.
Third-party cookies are also used in remarketing and statistical activities, as mentioned below.
Using the site is associated with sending queries to the server on which the site is stored. Each query directed to the server is recorded in server logs.
Logs include, among others, your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data saved in server logs are not associated with specific individuals using the service and are not used by CPP PREMA for your identification.
Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.